Finding your heating not working and realising that your boiler is broken is a horrible feeling, not least because it nearly always happens in the middle of winter.
However, not all boiler problems are as obvious as the heating going out, so how can you tell your boiler needs the care and attention of an engineer?
5 signs of boiler problems
- You're not getting any heat or hot water
- The flame in your boiler isn't blue
- The boiler pressure keeps dropping (or rising)
- You can hear strange boiler noises
- Your boiler is using more gas than it should